черное белое не носить, да и нет не говорить (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,391
Reactions Received
151,403
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Are you a morning or night person?

Night
Mornings are hell :pepecross:

What’s your favorite type of movie ?

Horror movies
They make me laugh

VIKKI I WANNA DO A ANON WITH YOU :(( - WIFEY ... the one you have listed with a ship .

:pepecry1:
I would love to do an anon with you too :nekolove:
 
  • Like
Reactions: RainbowDevil

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Who were your first friends on ks?

They were all my old akp friends, I think my first akp friend was @RainbowDevil
Awwww idk what about that is so adorable to me :nekolove: I think you were mine as well, since I wasn't really trying to make friends until I talked to you and noticed how similar (kinda, sorta, sometimes) taste we have :bigcatclap::maheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Which users have the biggest baby energy and which users have the biggest grandparent energy :zoomeyes:

@blurryface and @Jimin
Jimins just such a sweet safe seeming person, you always feel like you can go to her for comfort :maheart:
:nekolove:
I love you me grandchild
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
What’s your favorite video game ?

Ohhh that's a really good question. Right now, it's Stardew Valley, but I also really like Horizon Zero Dawn and the Assassin's Creed series! If you have any good game recs, send me some <.<
Short version: Witcher 3, DA:I, Skyrim, and My Time at Portia. All have a long campaign and extensive list of stuff to do outside of the main storyline.

You might like My Time At Portia if you like Stardew Valley... And Witcher 3 if you like HZD... But everyone knows about Witcher 3, so... I'd also recommend Skyrim and DA:I not because the story is particularly that great, but because its very exploration heavy and that is definitely one of the enjoyable aspects of HZD. Skyrim and DA:I may be enjoyable if you like creating a character rather than having a preset gender and appearance, but for Skyrim the choices are a bit limited and DA:I tends to have a LOTR look to them. Also, there's the issue of the race and gender you choose impacting your available choices in the game. For instance, if you pick race X you cannot romance character Y... same with gender, where some are gay/bi and some are straight... But I digress. Definitely you would like (if you haven't already played them) Witcher 3 and Skyrim and possibly DA:I. They all have a large campaign so thats a plus as well. I would also recommend Mass Effect-Andromeda, but the story is a bit meh. Just when it starts to get good the campaign ends..
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Panda and Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread