Performance Cherry Bullet 'P.O.W (Play On the World)' @ KBS Music Bank 23.03.24 (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
​
 
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,133
Reactions Received
52,996
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,650
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male




@Lullet
i feel so bereft by yr lack of details in OP, I depended on yr formatting for so long(n u abandoned it just like tat-tho i understand if its due to lack of time; i almost dont hv time to post dailys except steal time from leisure/resting hours LOL:dubueh::runrunrun::dab::lazypotato:​
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master




@Lullet
i feel so bereft by yr lack of details in OP, I depended on yr formatting for so long(n u abandoned it just like tat-tho i understand if its due to lack of time; i almost dont hv time to post dailys except steal time from leisure/resting hours LOL:dubueh::runrunrun::dab::lazypotato:​
Bless. I should really start putting those details back in tbh. Even if I just copy + paste the title.
:pikahappy: :haylul:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread