New MV 체리블렛 (Cherry Bullet) - ‘P.O.W! (Play On the World)’ (1 Viewer)

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,591
Reactions Received
18,265
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
133,712
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I like the aesthetic of the MV and I really like the orange haired girl's interesting lines in the first prechorus (?), but I'm not sure about it all together. :susPepe: And I like some messy ass songs, tbh.

@MK3AM tell me if I'm crazy or not. Is this good messy or just messy?
 
  • Wow
Reactions: MK3AM

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14,892
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
I like the aesthetic of the MV and I really like the orange haired girl's interesting lines in the first prechorus (?), but I'm not sure about it all together. :susPepe: And I like some messy ass songs, tbh.

@MK3AM tell me if I'm crazy or not. Is this good messy or just messy?
I cant look at yt rn but when I'm free I will let you know! :)
 
  • Love
Reactions: centen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread