tell me how you were as a child.. your personality, your dreams back then.. and in what ways have you changed, and why? do you feel you've gotten better or worse? what were the moments that shaped you into the person you are now? or maybe you could just tell me your thoughts about kids, our childhood days, and growing up in general..
feel free to ignore all this, but I just have many thoughts when it comes to this topic and I want to express at least some in my own messy way.. in the end, I always go back to them......... especially these days, after my grandpa passed away and since I've had a lot of time to think.. and also because I've been watching a lot of anime and you know, all those flashbacks during fights and their sad childhoods give me flashbacks of my sad childhood lol
makes me wonder at what exact moment things go wrong, we lose our innocence and sooner or later become tainted by this world, it seems.. if feels like the memories of careless laughter and our bright selves become more transparent and fade away as years go by.. is that what "growing up" is? and is there a way to avoid this? is there a way to go back to our once hopeful and vivid selves...? tbh sometimes I wonder how people even dare to have kids anymore because, sadly, the world is a messed up place and I feel like things are getting harder.. personally, I always believed that a person can stay pure regardless of what their body does, that they can remain pure as long as their heart still is... but when it comes to myself, it's different.. these days, I keep thinking oh it's too late and that I'm too far gone and similar things.. life is hard, the world is cruel, and even if you try to somehow be kind to yourself, most people are just so judgemental and unforgiving.. in my opinion, not allowing someone to move on from their mistakes is one of the cruelest things you can do.. and also, recently I re-watched Minene's death scene (Mirai Nikki) and it made me remember a conversation I had with a friend once which made me remember this whole thing.. basically and I know this probably sounds weird, but like Minene, I've also had a sad little girl, my child self, follow me around all my life. Maybe it's just me but I literally envision her, wanting to go back and save her, but I can't seem to and so she remains forever young and frozen in a state of sadness.. this is personal and hard to say tbh, but yeah.. and I think that what this means is that I need to fix things and get closure for her, for myself.. in order to finally be able to really move on and properly live my life.. idk if there even is a way to fix things for me anymore, but I'll try, again hehe....