- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 10,716
- Reactions Received
- 52,564
- Location
- Buddy Hole
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 279
- Fandom
- Golden Star
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
IF Y'ALL DON'T KNOW HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL THEN GET OUT OF MY SIGHT
factsThe ULTIMATE HSM BOP HAS TO BE FABULOUS!!!
PRAISE THE ICONIC QUEEN *BOWS*
It's low key traumatising when you hit puberty and realise how dirty the lyrics of that song are!Well since you asked for it
♪I'm a Barbie girl in a Barbie world♪
Lol if only it was just this song that got ruined from us getting older XDDIt's low key traumatising when you hit puberty and realise how dirty the lyrics of that song are!
I'm surprised that it took 4 pages for someone to post Eiffel 65 tbh
OMG WE POSTED THAT AT THE SAME TIME!! TASTEI AINT NO HOLLABACK GIRLLLLL
LOL same. It was the bop when I was a kid.I'm surprised that it took 4 pages for someone to post Eiffel 65 tbh