Childhood Stories (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Tell a happy story from your childhood... and one that was rather annoying.

My dad used to read me a chapter every night from a Harry Potter book.

When I was younger I went on a candy scavenger hunt at a church. The premise was you find it, you keep it. Much to my chagrin, at the end of the hunt, we came into the church and all the candy was rounded up by the nuns, basically placed into a pile, and divided out to everybody how the nuns saw fit... totally invalidating the scavenger hunt.
 

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Um......

Oh. We played a board game while watching the Beijing Olympics opening.
Probably remembered this because you mentioned church, but I haven't thought about it in years.

After one service (probably a special one) we had food, and I was one of the servers. The lady in charge of the food told me to give everyone (1) spoonful. I was serving mac & cheese and potato salad. Some dude came up and I gave him a spoonful. He asked for more. I gave him whatever was left on the spoon. He asked for more. I just stared at him and shook my head. He put his finger in my face and said, to a 10/11 year old: "I'm gonna teach you how to make a man's plate." I rolled my eyes and just waited for him to move down the line so I can serve the people behind him.
 
  • Like
Reactions: raymondchouku

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,396
Reactions Received
151,407
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
We played tag by throwing my brothers stuffed animal named Moony and we called it Moony tag. That was always fun.

I wasn't exactly a child, I was 13 ish but I could hear really well from my room and I could often hear my siblings talking about how I was antisocial and annoying and never wanted to talk to them I was dealing with minor depression). This happened just about every weekend (weekdays we had school and I woke up at the same time as my sister so they couldn't do it because I was in front of them)
 
  • Like
Reactions: raymondchouku
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I wasn't exactly a child, I was 13 ish but I could hear really well from my room and I could often hear my siblings talking about how I was antisocial and annoying and never wanted to talk to them I was dealing with minor depression). This happened just about every weekend (weekdays we had school and I woke up at the same time as my sister so they couldn't do it because I was in front of them)
Siblings are the worst.. Mine [well my brother] still claims that me coming out was to be more popular.. Sometimes you just want to drop them into the lion's pit at the zoo... lol
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,396
Reactions Received
151,407
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Siblings are the worst.. Mine [well my brother] still claims that me coming out was to be more popular.. Sometimes you just want to drop them into the lion's pit at the zoo... lol
Your brother seems like a jerk ngl :wimwim:
 
  • Like
Reactions: raymondchouku
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Your brother seems like a jerk ngl :wimwim:
Yeah. He is. It would have been much simpler if I grew up with one of the brothers from Malcolm in the Middle...
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread