- Joined
- 3 May 2022
- Messages
- 1,739
- Reactions Received
- 1,579
- Location
- Cinema at Jupiter
- Website
- twitter.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 7,325
- Fandom
- КиШ, НП
This was his last album, released two years after his death from heart cancer in 1996, and tbh, it's a great album! It's more of a pop album (with other things in it, I guess, I'm no genre expert) with songs in Russian, English and Ukrainian (and featuring Boris Grebenshchikov in two songs and Elena Korikova in one of them.)
My favorite songs from this album are Мой сурок, Слон и соловей, and Вот сверчок, вот стручок (the latter I found from this video). Some... interesting things happened during the making of this (spoiler: creative differences), which I found out using the Russian Wikipedia page for the album.
My favorite songs from this album are Мой сурок, Слон и соловей, and Вот сверчок, вот стручок (the latter I found from this video). Some... interesting things happened during the making of this (spoiler: creative differences), which I found out using the Russian Wikipedia page for the album.