Chocolate or Sour candy? (1 Viewer)

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Depends on my mood, but more often than not, I'd prefer chocolate.
Sour candy is really good, but I have no self control and I always end up eating too much and burning my tongue.​
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Sour candy is my baby. You bring in some troll gummies or some sour patch kids I'm DONE for.

But I also like chocolate but it rarely makes me feel how I want it to make me feel???
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
Depends on my mood, but more often than not, I'd prefer chocolate.
Sour candy is really good, but I have no self control and I always end up eating too much and burning my tongue.​
I like both
Love chocolate
However, my skin hates chocolate i think
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Mangoey
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,111
Reactions Received
52,977
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,072
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Chocolate, sour candy doesnt seem like a popular/widespread thing here, at least as far as iv noticed.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread