Christmas Lights: White OR Color? (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
When it comes to the Christmas tree, what do you prefer?
When it comes to decorations, what do you prefer?
When it comes to outside lights, what do you prefer?

For the first one: Colorful
Second one: White
Outside: Colorful
What about you? I just think a tree should look homey-and for me that's color.​
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Color for all, I love colors :sanapray:
What do you think of people that try to coordinate the decorations on the tree with a theme?
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka and Yili

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,405
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
That sounds really cool, I haven't seen that before
My grandparents do it and so does my boyfriend's family but the thing is I think it only works well with white lights.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili and Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,405
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
My grandparents do it and so does my boyfriend's family but the thing is I think it only works well with white lights.
Ah I see, that sounds like it could be cool even if it's with white. I'll need to find photos of trees like that :sanapray:
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Last time i did a tree i think i only had white.
The folks have color.
What do you prefer though?
We only have the tree and some plastic candles with screw on colored lightbulbs and all of t hose are extremely colorful haha
What do you think of the light colors though? What do you prefer?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,727
Reactions Received
93,523
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,771
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
What do you prefer though?


What do you think of the light colors though? What do you prefer?
I like color, white is tooo sterile/formal. I am not that.

Big tree with white lights can feel like a show house not a ppl house.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I like color, white is tooo sterile/formal. I am not that.

Big tree with white lights can feel like a show house not a ppl house.
I A HUNDRED PERCENT AGREE
 
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Colored for the three and outside, but I have white lights in my room on the furniture
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

izcream

hot soup on a cold day
.
Joined
12 May 2020
Messages
11,569
Reactions Received
24,746
Location
iz*land
Website
linktr.ee
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
34,365
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread