Christmas movies (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
What Christmas movies do you want to watch this year? With all the quarantines, movies seem like the main activity for me:wimwim:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I rarely watch movies sooo... but where I live they broadcast Home Alone every damn year around Christmas. I love Home Alone but it's just EVERY year XD
Damn, same in my home country :lisalaugh: every damn year. I wonder if there is still any person who never watched those movies:wimwim:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I was just telling @Mr_Boogie in his thread yesterday that I'll be watching Santa Claus the Movie (from 1985) this year. Its been a while and it's certainly one of the best xmas movies.

Also, The Muppet's Christmas Carol. And Home Alone is always on TV at some point in December too lol.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I was just telling @Mr_Boogie in his thread yesterday that I'll be watching Santa Claus the Movie (from 1985) this year. Its been a while and it's certainly one of the best xmas movies.

Also, The Muppet's Christmas Carol. And Home Alone is always on TV at some point in December too lol.
Classics :maheart: Was there a similar thread yesterday?:nekosweat:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,700
Reactions Received
93,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,153
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Elf ---- the yellow ones do not stop....
the Tim Allen movies.
Likely have to watch wonderful life since ill need the positive reinforcement.

My anger management issues are more in tune with die hard atm :) Woooo saaaaa

Actually I love Christmas movies' i just never turn on the tv any more to put in a movie blu ray or dvd or ofc i do have vhs .

I probably own 20-30
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,104
Reactions Received
52,968
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,017
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
None(tat i can think of right now). Not rlly in a christmas movie mood, might change my mind the closer it gets to christmas tho.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread