Christmas really isn't the same when you're an adult (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I remember being a kid and getting so excited for Christmas. I'd even count down the days until Christmas and when my siblings and I would open gifts from (our parents) Santa Clause. It was such an exciting time of the time for me. Now though, it's just boring. Can't get into the Christmas spirit or anything now.

When my mom asks us what we want for Christmas we don't even know what we want. Except for my brother who asked for silverware and mugs :welp:

Now that a lot of us are older, how do you feel about Christmas now? Do you still get excited for it?
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
It was fun, then wasn’t, and now it is again.
Well how do you make it exciting again because I need the excitement :wimwim:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,129
Reactions Received
52,996
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,608
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Don't be a Grinch or a Scrooge! Has modern pop culture or movies/tv taught us nothing? Jk idk either but Christmas isnt rlly my biggest festival, it's CNY. on Feb 12 2021. so just shitposting n LOLing here.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: raymondchouku
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,129
Reactions Received
52,996
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,608
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Watch me do an about turn n write about christmas eve now.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
13 November 2020
Messages
534
Reactions Received
827
Location
Thedas
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
Working retail has ruined holidays for me :haylul:
Its just a day off with no break from Christmas music, and the whole day I'm just mentally preparing myself for the bs the next day will bring lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Speak for yourself. I am thrilled to get my bed set that I know I'm getting on Christmas... Wait: I'm excited over bed linens... :dubuthink: Its a sad state of affairs, isn't it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
honestly just care for being with my family during christmas.

it also has been exciting kinda due to my godchild
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread