Chronos (from The Rookie Project) KPS Q & A | Send your Questions! (1 Viewer)

Joined
30 July 2021
Messages
5
Reactions Received
30
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Hey! It’s so cool to meet you guys :pandalove:
My first question is what is the best thing about being given a second chance at a debut?
due to unfortunate circumstances surrounding the disbandment of my former group, i was eager to have a second chance to prove myself :sanapray:

Translated by Yuuchi~
 
Joined
30 July 2021
Messages
5
Reactions Received
30
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
what is daily life like for you all? :pepeheart:
I make coffee for myself every morning and spend time watching some calming vlogs to begin my day if I don't have a schedule
Recently I've been preparing myself for solo photoshoots that I'll be participating in along with our debut :pandalove:

Translated by Yuuchi~
 

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Matt's answer

Hello ❤
I admire so many groups but EXO's Suho and Twice's Jihyo are my role models. They are both very talented on singing and dancing but are also great leaders! I want to be someone that my group can be proud of and I want them to find the support they need on me. I think both Jihyo and Suho sunbaenim give a lot of confidence to their members so I definitely want to be like them.
I'm also a huge fun of Taemin sunbaenim, I watch his fancams to improve my dancing.
The taste… I need to stan :llama_squish:

tell me you are Goldenstar, without telling me you are Goldenstar
:kokorohappy:
 

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
  • Haha
Reactions: xtra and litc

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
  • Haha
Reactions: xtra, litc and Exi

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
How does it feel to have me as your first saesang?
:bigsmile: :pandahappy::lisalaugh:
Segi here:

you didn’t do any sasaeng stuff yet, so I’ll just call you a fan for now:taesip:

Translated by yuuchi
 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
what is daily life like for you all? :pepeheart:
Segi here:

Nowadays with our debut coming soon, I’ve been practicing my singing, dancing and stage presence a lot, I want to make everyone proud :pandahappy:

I usually wake up around 8, start practicing our choreo around 9 till noon. After lunch I practice my singing and take lessons for an hour and a half

then I have college classes for a few hours an hour later. I have a two hour break which I could’ve done so many fun things during (watching tv, reading, racing games, etc) - but I usually end up wasting the time:gyuripout:

I practice some more for 3 hours generally before dinner:mork:

some time throughout the day whenever lyrics come to mind I write them in my notebook:lucastwerk:

and I annoy the hyungs:joyslay:

This is bc our debut is close, tbh on days when we’re not learning new songs, choreos, etc. I suck at planning and my day is a mess:wimwim:

translated by yuuchi
 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Who are your role models in the industry?
:sanapray:
Segi here:

There are a lot of idols I really admire, and for many different things :pandahappy:

I guess my number one role model/inspiration would be Taemin sunbaenim. He has improved so much in his singing to becoming one of the best. He’s also an amazing dancer. And despite being so good at both singing and dancing he continues to work hard and improve. He’s so hard working and his personality I love. Taemin sunbaenim has got my standards high:maheart:

I also admire lots of other idols. For example, woozi and b.i for their producing. There are idols I admire for kindness, humility, lyricism and more, but I won’t make the answer too long.

From newer idols, I admire weeekly soojin hoobae a lot. She’s barely older than me but I think she’s really kind, patient, and hardworking and cute. And if she sees I’d like to tell her I think she’s a great leader:pandalove:

soojin fanboy forever:maheart:

Translated by Yuuchi
 
  • Love
Reactions: Kamistar and xtra

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Segi here:

There are a lot of idols I really admire, and for many different things :pandahappy:

I guess my number one role model/inspiration would be Taemin sunbaenim. He has improved so much in his singing to becoming one of the best. He’s also an amazing dancer. And despite being so good at both singing and dancing he continues to work hard and improve. He’s so hard working and his personality I love. Taemin sunbaenim has got my standards high:maheart:

I also admire lots of other idols. For example, woozi and b.i for their producing. There are idols I admire for kindness, humility, lyricism and more, but I won’t make the answer too long.

From newer idols, I admire weeekly soojin hoobae a lot. She’s barely older than me but I think she’s really kind, patient, and hardworking and cute. And if she sees I’d like to tell her I think she’s a great leader:pandalove:

soojin fanboy forever:maheart:

Translated by Yuuchi
Translator additional note:

Segi says “add my noona too or she’ll be mad:llama_shook:

I only didn’t mention her bc it was obvious:runrunrun:”

- Yuuchi
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Kamistar and xtra
Joined
28 September 2021
Messages
1,864
Reactions Received
6,245
Location
Papaya Land
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
MULTI
Gender
Female
Sam
I would like to remind you that you can ask us personal questions too :pepeheart: Don't be shy, we don't bite :pepesmug:

Translated by Yuuchi
 
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: Kamistar and litc

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Sam
I would like to remind you that you can ask us personal questions too :pepeheart: Don't be shy, we don't bite :pepesmug:

Translated by Yuuchi
Segi

Can I ask personal questions too:catsip::joyslay:

Translated by Yuuchi
 
  • Haha
Reactions: xtra and Kamistar

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread