News Chungha has singed with 88rising (1 Viewer)

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
I hope this is the start of her worldwide dominance. :sanapray:
 
Joined
1 August 2019
Messages
2,819
Reactions Received
4,468
Location
☾ the other side of the moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,802
Fandom
☾ gg stan ☽
Gender
Bi-Gender
Pronouns
☾ he/she ☽
i love 88rising, such a good choice:pandalove:
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I hope this is the start of her worldwide dominance. :sanapray:
I hope so too. I really hope she can do well in the western market :sanapray:
 
Joined
2 January 2019
Messages
1,295
Reactions Received
3,701
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
This is a welcomed move but tbh as an American I haven't really seen 88rising artist in the mainstream and they've been around for years. I know they have their corner and are popular in the Asian-American community but not sure how far 88rising alone can take Chungha.

At least where most Korean companies want to go and where a established soloist like Chungha should be when she crosses-over. That being said Dream of You is amazing and so far Chungha has had the most natural transition to A-pop that I've seen, she is marketable.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sourcekeeper

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread