Appreciation Chungha 'PLAY' gifs (1 Viewer)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
These are seriously perfect for like a flowery aesthetic or smn, feel free to use em
Imma take the matador one for mine :sakUwu:







Ain't gonna tag the taglist cause I tagged y'all once already.

​
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
we need to make gif threads more!
as soon as I have a decent photoshop thingy I'll try to do so too (cuz as you see, my dp isn't the best quality)
Well it's my job in a way lol, I make em if I have time and an MV is gif worthy. Cause often times MV's are so chaotic they don't even have stuff that would make a good gif. Admittedly I missed a lot of MV's recently cause of irl stuff.
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Well it's my job in a way lol, I make em if I have time and an MV is gif worthy. Cause often times MV's are so chaotic they don't even have stuff that would make a good gif. Admittedly I missed a lot of MV's recently cause of irl stuff.
YOU SHOULD MAKE ONE FROM WEEEKLY!!!
True tho, I looked forward to TOO's debut but there weren't decent Jisu gifs (luckily they'll have a cb soon)
 
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
2,266
Reactions Received
4,132
Location
Hellevator
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
61,733
Pronouns
Haewon's yeobo
Taste. I myself made a signature yesterday of the MV but I lowered the speed by half and wanted to originally add all scenes of her in that outfit all together, but it would look weird so I just went with the scene like you made in the second gif.
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Taste. I myself made a signature yesterday of the MV but I lowered the speed by half and wanted to originally add all scenes of her in that outfit all together, but it would look weird so I just went with the scene like you made in the second gif.
Ye there are way too many shots of that scene honestly it'd be hard to make them mesh well. The way I did em individually they look pretty good tho. I never slow down anything under 70% tho since it looks really unnatural under that. 85% is usually perfect cause kpop mv's are fast af and that just gives enough time to see what you want.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Somnia

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
love all of those
 
  • Like
Reactions: RainbowDevil

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread