- Joined
- 8 March 2019
- Messages
- 6,995
- Reactions Received
- 12,662
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 691
- Fandom
- Exo L
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
You would not believe how hungry and thirsty I was the other day. So I was in church. The one I go to has like 6 services on Sunday. I could have gone to Saturday's vigil to meet my weekly obligation, but things happened that made that not feasible. So I arrive @ 4 and the priest that I don't like is giving the homily (the sermon)... Its not that I dislike him personally, but he goes on and on ad nauseum and what should be an hour service turns into 90-120 minute service... So, I hadn't really eaten at all that day (which your not supposed to eat at least an hour prior to service, but I digress). So my stomach started hurting really bad just as the baskets for donations are being passed around. When I finally got up to get the body and blood I was so relieved that I drank half a mouthful of the blood (wine) when your only support to have a sip... After the service I ate two burgers... Crazy day.