Abeamus . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 74,224 Reactions Received 76,669 Cards View Profile KS Coins 188,687 Ship @Magician Wreck @kddicted 27 July 2023 #1 @Orbit Reactions: ProudOrbit, OnlyCalB, RandAlThor and 2 others
kimsguardian 🎧ྀི KKONGSUNI'S ᓚ₍⑅^..^₎♡ ˖°. . . Joined 26 March 2022 Messages 106,190 Reactions Received 59,293 Location the beautiful wizoneland Cards View Profile KS Coins 489,022 Fandom divewavs2u Gender Male Pronouns kkongsuni's yeobo 27 July 2023 #2 that would be the cutest lightstick! Reactions: OnlyCalB and RandAlThor
RandAlThor . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 59,646 Reactions Received 93,464 Cards View Profile KS Coins 187,925 Fandom WizSoneLuv 27 July 2023 #3 Chuu can do it.. will be cute! Reactions: OnlyCalB
OnlyCalB GG Trash . . Joined 24 November 2018 Messages 52,131 Reactions Received 94,782 Location Dreamworld Cards View Profile KS Coins 132,191 Gender Male Pronouns He/Him/Card Master 27 July 2023 #4 Certainly a cute lightstick!
ProudOrbit Joined 23 December 2022 Messages 2,805 Reactions Received 7,581 Location From & Born in the LOOΠΔVERSE Cards View Profile KS Coins 12,479 Fandom Kk.LoOurii-bit Gender Female Pronouns She/ Her 29 July 2023 #5 Abeamus said: @Orbit Click to expand... It’s so wonderful and sweet god I need OEC album, Chuu new light stick, I need to get Fl!p that album (from someone and not a store🤡) and get prepared for ARTMS😭
Abeamus said: @Orbit Click to expand... It’s so wonderful and sweet god I need OEC album, Chuu new light stick, I need to get Fl!p that album (from someone and not a store🤡) and get prepared for ARTMS😭