Abeamus . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 74,224 Reactions Received 76,668 Cards View Profile KS Coins 188,687 Ship @Magician Wreck @kddicted 13 October 2023 #1 @Orbit Reactions: ProudOrbit
RandAlThor . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 59,622 Reactions Received 93,446 Cards View Profile KS Coins 187,546 Fandom WizSoneLuv 13 October 2023 #2 Cgi animals wee! Reactions: ProudOrbit
ProudOrbit Joined 23 December 2022 Messages 2,805 Reactions Received 7,581 Location From & Born in the LOOΠΔVERSE Cards View Profile KS Coins 12,479 Fandom Kk.LoOurii-bit Gender Female Pronouns She/ Her 13 October 2023 #3 Abeamus said: @Orbit Click to expand... This is very unique 👀
ProudOrbit Joined 23 December 2022 Messages 2,805 Reactions Received 7,581 Location From & Born in the LOOΠΔVERSE Cards View Profile KS Coins 12,479 Fandom Kk.LoOurii-bit Gender Female Pronouns She/ Her 13 October 2023 #4 RandAlThor said: Cgi animals wee! Click to expand... I wonder if there will also be a plushie release of these for promotions Cause if so, I’d be happy to buy one lol Reactions: RandAlThor
RandAlThor said: Cgi animals wee! Click to expand... I wonder if there will also be a plushie release of these for promotions Cause if so, I’d be happy to buy one lol