Debut cignature DEBUT Thread - 03.02 (1 Viewer)

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Omg, another bopping girl group debuting yet again during the wintertime. I knew I liked the cold for a reason.
:maheart:
There's a girl group, Episode, who will debut on the same day as them
Both are very promising
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Willow and kinnie

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I swear I cannot keep up anymore but yes bring on the girl groups, please.
4th gen is THE gen for rookie nugu girl groups
Last year had some amazing nugu debuts and nugu rookie comebacks
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and kinnie

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I mean I would hope so. They can't just leave us hanging.
I mean, CIX, their brother group, had a mini album with 5 songs!
Not that I want to come across as one of those fans who are jealous when a brother/sister group has a song more than their fave group
but I really wished we'd at least got one b-side.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kinnie

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I love them both but CIX has my whole heart rn.
I'll admit I was disappointed when I looked on Spotify that there was just one song but
at least it's a bop but still.
We greedy mfos.
I am interested in CIX but I need to check them out more. I've only heard snippets
It is a bop but I tend to listen to on repeat and I'm scared I'd become bored of it
 
  • Haha
Reactions: kinnie

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread