News CL Shares New Music Is On The Way (1 Viewer)

Joined
15 April 2020
Messages
956
Reactions Received
2,957
Location
SM's Basement
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53
Gender
Male


CL is preparing to release new music soon!

On August 2, CL shared a photo on her Instagram Stories and wrote, “My fans! It was frustrating to wait, wasn’t it! I want to come to you with music and performances rather than words, so I’m running forward with my eyes set on the goal! I’m almost there! I miss you all so much, and thank you always!

Last December, CL released “In The Name Of Love,” her first album since leaving YG Entertainment.

Are you excited to hear new music from CL?

source
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
HYPED
 
  • Love
Reactions: rubytrack

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread