News CL to resume official Korean promos after 6 years. (1 Viewer)

Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I hope she makes a couple of variety show appearances!
As far as I know she is going to be on a radio show as well but not sure about other TV appearances or if she will promote on music shows.
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
As far as I know she is going to be on a radio show as well but not sure about other TV appearances or if she will promote on music shows.
I really need to see her own the stage again so hopefully she will do a couple of music shows even if just once...
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Ashla_K
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I really need to see her own the stage again so hopefully she will do a couple of music shows even if just once...
I hope so too. I think I have to start a praying circle...
:sanapray: :sanapray:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread