Classes you Hate (4 Viewers)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
What classes do you/did you hate in High School/College?

Personally, Biology was less interesting than I thought it would be.. However, Theatre was so boring, I thought I would die. Reading about Plays, Reading Plays, and Watching Plays was a snore fest...
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I don't like biology :susPepe:
This seems to be a universal maxim... When I took Cells and Organisms, the average test score in the class was a D+... Which meant we all had to retake all the exams... Suffice to say none of us learned anything and we could use our book during the retakes... as well as work in groups.
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
This seems to be a universal maxim... When I took Cells and Organisms, the average test score in the class was a D+... Which meant we all had to retake all the exams... Suffice to say none of us learned anything and we could use our book during the retakes... as well as work in groups.
My teacher just lets us fail tbh,,
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I hated physics, those formulas are annoying and boring af.

Civics was rly boring, which is awkward cause i'm majoring social sciences right now. It's not exactly same, but there is similar stuff.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and yeji
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
math and science class
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
My teacher just lets us fail tbh,,
lol. With a class average of 60% I think mine was obligated to give a retake... I thought the 60% average was a fluke the first time... But majority of the class failed all three primary exams... No idea of the class average for the final, but since it was basically random questions from tests 1-3... I hope it was higher. lol
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and gongchan

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
I was never very good with math, physics and most of AP Bio.

At least I had one math teacher that let my gang just draw in classes, as long as we did the homeworks.

In college idk, it was a shading fest most of the time anyway.
Ig the worst were the integrative projects, because we would need to get together with the people we hated and plan something together.

I got lucky near the end though, when I got a dream team to help with my project :sanapray:

Except one guy that was beyond salvation. It was very chaotic but it worked so well lol
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I hated biology and chem :wimwim:
lowkey hated maths too but somehow I was good at it
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I didn't like maths or science classes. (all the number grinding got to me a lot)
Worst grades for them too, at the end of the day.

I can understand why you need it later in life, but that doesn't mean I have to like it.
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I hated biology and chem :wimwim:
lowkey hated maths too but somehow I was good at it
My speciality 😝😝
I hated physics and German classes (because of my teacher of course)
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
In High School - Economics. I wish I understood it more now, especially because I wanna get into stocks, but it was after lunch and I went to sleep just about every. single. time.

In College - Calculus because that one guy that slept through every class but destroyed the curve when he should've just tested out of it ahem, that's my bitterness seeping through. Calculus was fine. But I hated this one English course I took on Dante's Divine Comedy. That's only because I chose to do a paper on the political influences on the author's work (rather than the religious, which was obvious), but the professor didn't know anything about the political influence (so she couldn't guide me) and was an atheist that didn't know much about Catholicism and Christianity (so if I changed the topic to religious influence, she couldn't guide me.) LIKE WHY THE HELL YOU TEACHING THIS CLASS, BIH! :pandamad:

Okay, I got issues. I'll see myself out.
 
  • Like
Reactions: raymondchouku
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
That's only because I chose to do a paper on the political influences on the author's work (rather than the religious, which was obvious), but the professor didn't know anything about the political influence (so she couldn't guide me) and was an atheist that didn't know much about Catholicism and Christianity (so if I changed the topic to religious influence, she couldn't guide me.) LIKE WHY THE HELL YOU TEACHING THIS CLASS, BIH! :pandamad:

Okay, I got issues. I'll see myself out.
Specifically with Catholicism, I see a lot of people don't really know what they're talking about when speaking on it; both protestants and atheists. Although from my experience atheists tend to be former Christians, so its kind of interesting that he or she didn't know much about it. But still anyone that's teaching a class should have at least a master's degree. If in English you don't have a rudimentary understanding of religion and/or politics and you are teaching English... It is particularly bizarre. Especially [I am assuming] when thats the basis of the book...
 
  • Like
Reactions: AmysTeri

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread