- Joined
- 21 November 2018
- Messages
- 203
- Reactions Received
- 788
- Location
- Loonaverse
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
Cube already had Triple H - a sub unit with 2 Pentagon members + Hyuna. So it wouldn't be the 1st time for them to create a sub unit of mixed groups. (I'm not mentioning Troublemaker because it was duo, not a sub-unit)
Promotions for Clc suck, they only told about Elkie's solo 3 days before the release... so wouldn't be a sub unit with (G)I-DLE members a pretty good idea?
And if you could choose who would you pick to be in a sub-unit?
Do you think people would start caring about clc more or do you think they would only care about the sub-unit and not about clc?
I think this would be a pretty cool way to boost clc's popularity and helped them to gain more fans.
But it shouldn't be just one time thing they should release a few albums together. At first maybe just a single and later on a few minis.
Promotions for Clc suck, they only told about Elkie's solo 3 days before the release... so wouldn't be a sub unit with (G)I-DLE members a pretty good idea?
And if you could choose who would you pick to be in a sub-unit?
Do you think people would start caring about clc more or do you think they would only care about the sub-unit and not about clc?
I think this would be a pretty cool way to boost clc's popularity and helped them to gain more fans.
But it shouldn't be just one time thing they should release a few albums together. At first maybe just a single and later on a few minis.