- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 10,716
- Reactions Received
- 52,564
- Location
- Buddy Hole
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 279
- Fandom
- Golden Star
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
Well to be fair, they said "REALLY SOON" after Black Dress too and came back a YEAR later soGod knows how many songs they have in store 👀
Their album sales increased quite a bit this comeback so I'm hoping CUBE will let them keep this momentum upLet's hope for the best.
CLC will kill it even more with their next comeback![]()
yeah I notice that. I really hope cube will let them really promote and will send them on some shows.Their album sales increased quite a bit this comeback so I'm hoping CUBE will let them keep this momentum up
Same. But knowing these companies, especially CUBE, there's some kind of dramatic flop awaiting usyeah I notice that. I really hope cube will let them really promote and will send them on some shows.
sad truthSame. But knowing these companies, especially CUBE, there's some kind of dramatic flop awaiting us![]()
SOON IS TO BE INTERPRETATED SO YESWell to be fair, they said "REALLY SOON" after Black Dress too and came back a YEAR later so![]()
And god knows how many of those Cube will give away to other groupsGod knows how many songs they have in store 👀
FINALLY SOMEONE SAID ITAnd god knows how many of those Cube will give away to other groups![]()
Cube of shit Ent better come through or else we ride at dawn
stan CLC and Loona