Teaser CLC - 'ME(美)' Concept Photos (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
the two blond hair goddesses
female idols that can pull of blonde hair | Page 2 ...


omg but you stan clc too? taglist?
I loved platinum blonde Elkie in Hobgoblin :sj_weary:
And now blonde Yeeun :maheart:

Lol I don't exactly stan but you can add me to the taglist :sanapray:
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I loved platinum blonde Elkie in Hobgoblin :sj_weary:
And now blonde Yeeun :maheart:

Lol I don't exactly stan but you can add me to the taglist :sanapray:
well you should stan :chickill: now is the prime time. clc are thriving. :queen:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
well you should stan :chickill: now is the prime time. clc are thriving. :queen:
So many groups already, I just started stanning Oh My Girl too :jisoosmh:
Tell you what, if I like this comeback, I will :jenniesmug:
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
So many groups already, I just started stanning Oh My Girl too :jisoosmh:
Tell you what, if I like this comeback, I will :jenniesmug:
yeah i get your problem tbh. so many groups and new ones debuting. :jisoosmh:

i hope you like it then!~ :jenniesmug: (though tbh if you don't... do you even exist anymore????)
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
yeah i get your problem tbh. so many groups and new ones debuting. :jisoosmh:

i hope you like it then!~ :jenniesmug: (though tbh if you don't... do you even exist anymore????)
I hope so too :jenniesmug:
Else they're flops of course :taesip:

JK I think they'll do well. Hopefully lol. I didn't like No on first listen but it grew on me big time :maheart:
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
@NogaNono @Tir can you add me to CLC taglist please? thank you :pikahappy:
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I hope so too :jenniesmug:
Else they're flops of course :taesip:

JK I think they'll do well. Hopefully lol. I didn't like No on first listen but it grew on me big time :maheart:
this is what it's supposed to sound like if you're curious. im currently obsessed. :sanapray:


but i get why people felt that way about no. once you get used to it though, it's honestly a banger, and the EP was great as well.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
this is what it's supposed to sound like if you're curious. im currently obsessed. :sanapray:


but i get why people felt that way about no. once you get used to it though, it's honestly a banger, and the EP was great as well.
Yup I felt the same way about No and IDLE's Senorita initially, but now I love both lol. The verses and chorus are both great and so are Yeeun's rap parts although it does end a little abruptly.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Tir
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Yup I felt the same way about No and IDLE's Senorita initially, but now I love both lol. The verses and chorus are both great and so are Yeeun's rap parts although it does end a little abruptly.
Maybe that's just Soyeon's style, I guess? Idk but once you listen to those songs a lot they sound good tbh.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Maybe that's just Soyeon's style, I guess? Idk but once you listen to those songs a lot they sound good tbh.
Lol probably, that's what I thought too. I think just No coming up on Spotify playlists and me listening to it made me like it a lot more than I initially did.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Tir

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread