- Joined
- 24 February 2019
- Messages
- 3,675
- Reactions Received
- 13,340
- Location
- Idol Hell
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
You all have no idea how much I've watched this, I'm so excited. The comeback is tomorrow!~ Be prepared for slayage.
You all have no idea how much I've watched this, I'm so excited. The comeback is tomorrow!~ Be prepared for slayage.
will do~Guys btw when you listen to the song, it would be much appreciated if you could do it on CLC’s official channel instead of 1TheK, because in the future, Cube could change CLC's music distributor and then 1TheK will delete the MV (like what happened with IOI), and also the profits CLC will get from their channel is bigger than 1theK.
Just tagging everyone in this thread: @lexus @Queen @Bom @Minuteman @FrenchRose @perhapz @Hallybell @StarWarsBitch @goyo @Ozymandias @Mayah
Will do!Guys btw when you listen to the song, it would be much appreciated if you could do it on CLC’s official channel instead of 1TheK, because in the future, Cube could change CLC's music distributor and then 1TheK will delete the MV (like what happened with IOI), and also the profits CLC will get from their channel is bigger than 1theK.
Just tagging everyone in this thread: @lexus @Queen @Bom @Minuteman @FrenchRose @perhapz @Hallybell @StarWarsBitch @goyo @Ozymandias @Mayah
No was a great songOkay after that terrible no song I'm actually looking forward to this wow!