CLC's Seungyeon attacked by Soribada staff? (2 Viewers)

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena

​


It's very difficult to be able to determine what happened exactly because the door is obstructing the view and I certainly don't want to think that Seungyeon was attacked. But the body movements by that man are very suspicious and I would like to see clarification on exactly what occurred in this video..

Thoughts on this clip?
 
Last edited:

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
I think the same thing as the person who tweeted that. His movements are really suspicious but five seconds later she looks fine and even chill.

It’s too early to judge I think.
It's also possible that she was in shock and tried to behave normal to not draw attention (its quite common in Asia. There's plenty of cases in Japan of women being sexually assaulted on the subway and they don't react so as to not draw attention to themselves)

But I also feel that we shouldn't come to a conclusion without getting clarification. Even though his movements are suspicious and difficult to explain away.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
It's also possible that she was in shock and tried to behave normal to not draw attention (its quite common in Asia. There's plenty of cases in Japan of women being sexually assaulted on the subway and they don't react so as to not draw attention to themselves)

But I also feel that we shouldn't come to a conclusion without getting clarification. Even though his movements are suspicious and difficult to explain away.
I am thinking the same thing. Let’s wait. I hope that he will receive the punishment that he deserves if he did something wrong.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,585
Reactions Received
93,415
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
186,783
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
It seems she is still to his right yet the majority of his actions (bizarre as they are ) seem to be forward.
I do not see any torque on his leg indicating he drug her to his front.
Dude does look not well but, almost like it was some weird seizure, or someone out of view scared him badly.

hopefully she is fine and it is something like that.
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
The only thing popping up in my mind is that he was mimicking one of their dances or smn cause he was like "Oh you're that *dances* person"... And I'd like to think it's nothing
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I’d like to think it was innocent, but for those who have been a kpop fan for a long time know that malice towards idols wouldn’t be new.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yoohyeon

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
It seems the explanation is that she tickled him, as per Venomous sources lol
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
It seems the explanation is that she tickled him, as per Venomous sources lol
Yeah it did look like violence when I first saw it. But when I heard the tickling explanation and rewatched the clip, it seems quite plausible. The way he is contorting his torso makes it seem like tickling. I really hope that's all it is.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread