cleaning is hard TT (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
.. I spent the whole day cleaning and it always makes me so stressed and exhausted because of the stupid ocd.... I know it sounds dumb to feel that way over something like this but it's true, it creates utter chaos in my mind and it all just leaves me paralyzed.. I feel like my brain is fried.. I'm only half-way done even after all the preparing I did but I had to stop, just gotta continue tomorrow.. :nekosweat:

 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,398
Reactions Received
151,411
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Aww thats hard, I couldn't imagine dealing with that. I'm lucky that I'm not OCD but I have a bit of perfectionism so it doesn't stress me a much.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I have terrible ocd too. But I don't do my own cleaning. My worker/carer does. I just hang out the clothes really.
I am so limited on what I do for myself now. : /
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and kodoku

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
feel you girl. I was just cleaning the whole day here at my place and still not done yet. too much to do
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread