- Joined
- 25 October 2023
- Messages
- 9,332
- Reactions Received
- 8,650
- Location
- east egg
- Website
- scratch.mit.edu
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 42,566
- Fandom
- STAY
- Gender
- Female
Same. After I googled I found out that they're universities.How well I know sports: I saw the title and thought "what groups are these and what are they competing at tonight?"![]()
AND THEY WONI’ll go with LSU because I’ve heard their gymnastics team is good![]()
I'm the exact opposite. when I have to see Clemson merch in the stores all time and see tailgaters all over the road, it makes you despise them T^TMSU - and that's not a typo. lol Michigan State is my dad's alma mater, and I'm a daddy's girl, so it's only appropriate lol but if I HAD to pick between these, Clemson bc I used to live in the Carolinas (North)!