Clemson vs LSU: who you picking? (1 Viewer)

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
Foitball starts tonight, who you going for?

Personally, LSU
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,124
Reactions Received
46,794
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,412
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
MSU - and that's not a typo. lol Michigan State is my dad's alma mater, and I'm a daddy's girl, so it's only appropriate lol but if I HAD to pick between these, Clemson bc I used to live in the Carolinas (North)!
 
  • Like
Reactions: DaisySkies

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
MSU - and that's not a typo. lol Michigan State is my dad's alma mater, and I'm a daddy's girl, so it's only appropriate lol but if I HAD to pick between these, Clemson bc I used to live in the Carolinas (North)!
I'm the exact opposite. when I have to see Clemson merch in the stores all time and see tailgaters all over the road, it makes you despise them T^T
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread