Traded Closed event over. see master thread (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,129
Reactions Received
52,986
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,333
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
of the new set i Want RV and f(x)

Holiday Cards Wanted

Red Velvet: Irene, Joy
f(x): Suili

Weeekly: Soojin, Jiyoon, Monday, Zoa
Kep1er: Xiaoting




master Limited thread here.

cards for trade.









Rand would u maybe accept Purki Jieun holiday for Yuqi holiday? And Weeekly soojin holiday n zoa holiday for Cha eunwoo holiday n shinee taemin holiday? I don't think I hv anything else for Twice chaeyoung holiday but can u reserve her card for me?(srry I'm not trading sulli holiday unless u give up a card I'm sure ur not trading LOL)
 
  • Haha
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,727
Reactions Received
93,523
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,771
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Rand would u maybe accept Purki Jieun holiday for Yuqi holiday? And Weeekly soojin holiday n zoa holiday for Cha eunwoo holiday n shinee taemin holiday? I don't think I hv anything else for Twice chaeyoung holiday but can u reserve her card for me?(srry I'm not trading sulli holiday unless u give up a card I'm sure ur not trading LOL)
the weeekly trades are fine for yuqi i would rather a ssera or viviz than purple kiss. pretty much
RV >fx> ssera>viviz> Kol> Itzy>pk >>>> bm/ 21
 
  • Love
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,129
Reactions Received
52,986
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,333
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
the weeekly trades are fine for yuqi i would rather a ssera or viviz than purple kiss. pretty much
RV >fx> ssera>viviz> Kol> Itzy>pk >>>> bm/ 21
Understood, I'll go with weeekly soojin holiday, zoa holiday for yuqi holiday n chaeyoung holiday but may take time to post, thnx rand 😊
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread