Trading [Closed] Heartbeat's Daycare Centre (+other limited) 👶🏻 ( New; Miyeon + Apink Eunji) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

magali

save our souls
.
Joined
18 March 2024
Messages
8,207
Reactions Received
9,882
Location
♰ eden
Website
f5veofficial.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
33,101
Fandom
(╥﹏╥) orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ౨ৎ her
  • Love
Reactions: Magician

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,807
Reactions Received
47,931
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,146
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: Magician

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,807
Reactions Received
47,931
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,146
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: Magician

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,807
Reactions Received
47,931
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,146
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
I need Miyeon :pepecry2: Would u accept GFriend Yerin CD for it if u dont have it?
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Magician
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,058
Reactions Received
52,942
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,130
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I'm asking on behalf of calb(if he dint get miyeon CD yet/or myself if he already got her card, tho I might not be able to post/accept until after 00:00 kst 24.05.17, 24 hrs later approx.) Do u want riize eunseok/shotaro or twice chaeyoung holiday for miyeon CD?(Also can u hold seola hw if u want twice momo doppelganger card for her<I offered this last yr I think but u nvr replied as far as I rmbr but nvr mind tat now> lemme know wat u decide, riize only for miyeon cd/only momo doppelganger only for seola hw, srry) 😀😃🙂🙃😊
 
  • Love
Reactions: Magician

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I'm asking on behalf of calb(if he dint get miyeon CD yet/or myself if he already got her card, tho I might not be able to post/accept until after 00:00 kst 24.05.17, 24 hrs later approx.) Do u want riize eunseok/shotaro or twice chaeyoung holiday for miyeon CD?(Also can u hold seola hw if u want twice momo doppelganger card for her<I offered this last yr I think but u nvr replied as far as I rmbr but nvr mind tat now> lemme know wat u decide, riize only for miyeon cd/only momo doppelganger only for seola hw, srry) 😀😃🙂🙃😊
I would definitely accept Twice Chaeyoung Holiday for Miyeon and also Momo Doppelganger for Seola!!
:excitedcat:
 
  • Love
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,058
Reactions Received
52,942
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,130
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I would definitely accept Twice Chaeyoung Holiday for Miyeon and also Momo Doppelganger for Seola!!
:excitedcat:
I just set up a big trade w/abe for a 10 card swap-can u wait till 24.05.17 00:00kst for the trade? [Edit]If not ur free to trade miyeon CD for IVE CD with another user if an offer comes up. Either way I can wait/survive without miyeon CD.[End edit]

Pls hold for the seola hw<-->momo doppelganger trade tho. Thnx heartbeat/magician for ur patience/understanding. 😘
 
  • Love
Reactions: Magician

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I just set up a big trade w/abe for a 10 card swap-can u wait till 24.05.17 00:00kst for the trade? [Edit]If not ur free to trade miyeon CD for IVE CD with another user if an offer comes up. Either way I can wait/survive without miyeon CD.[End edit]

Pls hold for the seola hw<-->momo doppelganger trade tho. Thnx heartbeat/magician for ur patience/understanding. 😘
no worrie, I can wait! Thank you!!
:itsokay:
 
  • Love
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,058
Reactions Received
52,942
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,130
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
no worrie, I can wait! Thank you!!
:itsokay:
I'm gonna post (1) twice chaeyoung holiday +(2) twice momo doppelganger to u for [C]miyeon children's day<cause I unexpectedly flopped my big trade, still 7 cards total, so hv space for 3 before 00:00kst> I'll post to receive seola halloween after 00:00 n hopefully I don't flop with this trade!! Thnx hearbeat/magician 😀
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Viewing thread