- Joined
- 26 February 2019
- Messages
- 29,345
- Reactions Received
- 36,273
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 66,410
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
@Heartbeat nvm, i got the cardcould you hold weki meki doyeon and yoojung val please?![]()
Yes please!
Thats ok!I'm just gonna accept after 0am KST bc I reached my limit
![]()
i set it up, agree when you can! no hurryYes please!
I would prefer one of the cards I'm looking forI need MiyeonWould u accept GFriend Yerin CD for it if u dont have it?
I'm asking on behalf of calb(if he dint get miyeon CD yet/or myself if he already got her card, tho I might not be able to post/accept until after 00:00 kst 24.05.17, 24 hrs later approx.) Do u want riize eunseok/shotaro or twice chaeyoung holiday for miyeon CD?(Also can u hold seola hw if u want twice momo doppelganger card for her<I offered this last yr I think but u nvr replied as far as I rmbr but nvr mind tat now> lemme know wat u decide, riize only for miyeon cd/only momo doppelganger only for seola hw, srry) 😀😃🙂🙃😊
I would definitely accept Twice Chaeyoung Holiday for Miyeon and also Momo Doppelganger for Seola!!I'm asking on behalf of calb(if he dint get miyeon CD yet/or myself if he already got her card, tho I might not be able to post/accept until after 00:00 kst 24.05.17, 24 hrs later approx.) Do u want riize eunseok/shotaro or twice chaeyoung holiday for miyeon CD?(Also can u hold seola hw if u want twice momo doppelganger card for her<I offered this last yr I think but u nvr replied as far as I rmbr but nvr mind tat now> lemme know wat u decide, riize only for miyeon cd/only momo doppelganger only for seola hw, srry) 😀😃🙂🙃😊
I just set up a big trade w/abe for a 10 card swap-can u wait till 24.05.17 00:00kst for the trade? [Edit]I would definitely accept Twice Chaeyoung Holiday for Miyeon and also Momo Doppelganger for Seola!!
![]()
no worrie, I can wait! Thank you!!I just set up a big trade w/abe for a 10 card swap-can u wait till 24.05.17 00:00kst for the trade? [Edit]If not ur free to trade miyeon CD for IVE CD with another user if an offer comes up. Either way I can wait/survive without miyeon CD.[End edit]
Pls hold for the seola hw<-->momo doppelganger trade tho. Thnx heartbeat/magician for ur patience/understanding. 😘
I'm gonna post (1) twice chaeyoung holiday +(2) twice momo doppelganger to u for [C]miyeon children's day<cause I unexpectedly flopped my big trade, still 7 cards total, so hv space for 3 before 00:00kst> I'll post to receive seola halloween after 00:00 n hopefully I don't flop with this trade!! Thnx hearbeat/magician 😀no worrie, I can wait! Thank you!!
![]()