closed results will be up tomoz (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ok there is literally 94 groups so imma be a little bit stricter on this round then the males

to get into the next round
Your group must have a minimum of 3 votes
to have 2 members of your group enter the next round instead of just 1
you need 5 members minimum and get 5 votes minimum


YOU DO NOT NEED TO VOTE FOR EVERY GROUP
Just groups you know kinda thing

This vote will last longer than future votes due to length
[until Tuesday after 7pm England]

You can comeback and edit your vote up until then

 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I voted but ended up only voting for like 5 groups because I either had no idea who the others were or I only knew their group name and not the members. I know literally nothing about girl groups excluding the 3 I stan.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I voted but ended up only voting for like 5 groups because I either had no idea who the others were or I only knew their group name and not the members. I know literally nothing about girl groups excluding the 3 I stan.
tis okay i did the same im more a boy group stan than gg
alot of the groups on the list are super new as well
or old and scrapping disbandment
but i did every group what was somewhat active 2018ishy mostly 2019 to 2020
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Jesus christ that's a lot of girl groups.
atleast you didnt have the to do the search for who isnt active vs who isnt
girl groups were more depressing the bgs due to alot of debuts in 2018/19 and disbandments with no comebacks

and jesus so many groups have reshuffled members to basically being new groups
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
K/DA :haylul: :haylul: :haylul: I actually vote for that, y'all better get Akali to win :sanapray:
I voted for ahri awk
and love league
love kpop
group last song may make them not eligible due to being 2018 not 2019
but...
true damage "debuted" in 2019 made by kda
so they still count in my books
my vote my rules
 
  • Haha
Reactions: RainbowDevil
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread