Closest internet friends you made? (1 Viewer)

Jim

Joined
12 March 2019
Messages
78
Reactions Received
359
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
My roblox friends :sj_weary:

Friend and I gave them our address and everything when we didn’t even know how they look :sj_weary:

Irresponsible and immature, problly. But it’s hilarious :sj_weary:
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I was online friends with some girls for 7-8 years. We had lots of calls and videocalls and in the end we met irl (after 6 years). Now we visit each other a few times a year because we are from different cities and one of the girls invited us to be bridesmaids at her wedding :maheart:

Other than that, I have some ks close friends I regularly talk to and I really enjoy doing it:maheart:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
my friends from ks :sanapray:
I just love them so much.

And my princess @kuro is like family to me :pandalove: she is so amazing
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
my friends from ks :sanapray:
I just love them so much.

And my princess @kuro is like family to me :pandalove: she is so amazing
:nekolove: :nekolove:

my closest internet friends are my ks friends :maheart: we have so much fun together even when I hate them :wimwim:

but ofc, @goyo is family to me too :maheart: she's the best and only mom someone could want :pandalove:
I love her so much <33
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: deadstar and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:nekolove: :nekolove:

my closest internet friends are my ks friends :maheart: we have so much fun together even when I hate them :wimwim:

but ofc, @goyo is family to me too :maheart: she's the best and only mom someone could want :pandalove:
I love her so much <33
I love you so much too :nekolove:
so lucky to have you as my kid
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: deadstar and kuro

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: deadstar and kuro

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
the oh my girl aesthetic is even better :sj_weary: bungee is such a bop
:sakUwu: :maheart: I just saw all these beautiful gifs and could not help myself
 
  • Love
Reactions: kuro

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: kuro

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: kuro

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: kuro

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread