CL's statement in support of the Black lives Matter movement. (1 Viewer)

Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Tbh this feels like one of the most genuine statements I've seen so far
I felt it as well and this is why I think is so important to let people speak on this matter because they want to. For me it's not worthy to get an empty/generic statement to appease fans or get good PR, It must be because they're truly aware of the issue and understand it.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,399
Reactions Received
151,414
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I felt it as well and this is why I think is so important to let people speak on this matter because they want to. For me it's not worthy to get an empty/generic statement to appease fans or get good PR, It must be because they're truly aware of the issue and understand it.
Definitely, empty statements are still better than nothing since they show a tiny level of support and bring attention to the matter, but statements like CL's are better imo
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Ashla_K

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Devita is an AOMG artist who debuted officially a month ago. She did have a collar before tho
She was also on kpop star I think under the name Chloe Devita
her twitter handle is @lilchoster
She was raised in the US

her debut:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I love her and appreciate how genuine she always is
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ashla_K

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread