- Joined
- 26 November 2018
- Messages
- 4,551
- Reactions Received
- 12,217
- Location
- Irene's hands
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
I felt it as well and this is why I think is so important to let people speak on this matter because they want to. For me it's not worthy to get an empty/generic statement to appease fans or get good PR, It must be because they're truly aware of the issue and understand it.Tbh this feels like one of the most genuine statements I've seen so far
Definitely, empty statements are still better than nothing since they show a tiny level of support and bring attention to the matter, but statements like CL's are better imoI felt it as well and this is why I think is so important to let people speak on this matter because they want to. For me it's not worthy to get an empty/generic statement to appease fans or get good PR, It must be because they're truly aware of the issue and understand it.
You should've seen Evita's rants for the past 2 daysTbh this feels like one of the most genuine statements I've seen so far
Who?You should've seen Evita's rants for the past 2 days
Devita is an AOMG artist who debuted officially a month ago. She did have a collar before thoWho?