Appreciation Clumsy Seulgi is back..... (1 Viewer)

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,135
Reactions Received
46,804
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
184,339
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I Seulgi every morning when I make my coffee and I spill sugar on the floor, if that counts?
 
  • Haha
Reactions: RandAlThor

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Nice!
 
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,399
Reactions Received
55,168
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
284,366
some people eat their cake
some people have their cake
some people try to eat their cake and have it too

then there are others who both fail to eat their cake and not have it too
 
  • Haha
Reactions: RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread