COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

News CNBlue Lee Jonghyun will be the next to retire (1 Viewer)

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
Reactions Received
KS Coins
If there is one male celebrity that I am 100% confident would never of taken part in all of this it is SHINee's Jonghyun. That man always went out of his way to treat women the right way.
Precisely.
He's also always been a huge advocate for speaking out about wrong doings and doing what he can to support victims of mistreatment and charitable organizations.

The fear that he could somehow be wrapped up in this, even via rumor, is my biggest worry.
I can't imagine he'd ever be involved in this directly - not him.
I honestly shouldn't even mention his name, but....it's just one of those unfortunate things plaguing me the more people that were close with him are associated with these heinous acts. I can't help but worry.

I apologize for bringing his name into it, honestly.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
EXPOSE ALL OF THEM.

This is the 4th boy group member.... it's surprising but at the same time not really. I want every person associated with this shit to be exposed and have their life ruined. They're utter trash.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
This actually just shows the world how k-pop is just all about clean image on stage/infront of fans while the idol themself can be scums behind the camera.... This is the reason why I never believe in any YG/SM/JYP family looking after their gg as sister bullshit...

They are guys and guys will always have the urge but in this case, they gone too fucking far down.... I hope the police investigate this seriously...

lexus

Pinkchella
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
It’s shit like this that never makes believe that all idols are good people. They may be nice to fans and their members, but once that camera is off who knows how nasty they be. This is why a lot of idols can come off as fake to me.
Wonder who will be exposed next....

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wow I can't say I'm as surprised with this one. I never liked him or the other CN.Blue members tbh. They always rubbed me the wrong way. I always thought Yonghwa was weird too when he was on We Got Married with Seohyun. Everyone loved him but he looked super fake to me. Also, I know we shouldn't judge a book by it's cover but Jonghyun looks like the type of guy who'd be involved in something like this. Can't wait for his sob story. Time for him to retire. Good fucking riddance.

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
Reactions Received
KS Coins
These things also make me shake my head and re-read them in a new light.

and then you see stuff like this and it's just........................idek anymore

I can't even say I'm surprised if I link up who he's clearly been friends with this whole time :c

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Reveluv
It’s shit like this that never makes believe that all idols are good people. They may be nice to fans and their members, but once that camera is off who knows how nasty they be. This is why a lot of idols can come off as fake to me.
Wonder who will be exposed next....
Which is why I've been happy in the past when I've heard of positive testimonies by countless staff regarding SNSD and Red Velvet. Because they do sound like genuine and lovely people off camera and away from the fans.

so many idols...
And by the sounds of things this is only the tip of the iceberg. A lot more are still yet to be revealed.

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
Reactions Received
KS Coins

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread