News Codemiko will interview Jae today..! (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
So after Jae talking on stream how he finds Codemiko's show funny and interesting but not being sure if he could appear cause he's in kpop and then Jacksepticeye endorsing him and Miko asking him:




I guess the time has come today(ish):



I have no idea how this will go, but I'm intrigued. Miko's interviews are chaotic and funny so I can see her being good match with Jae's chaotic energy. In other hand lot of her stuff is very NSFW so... maybe she will behave like she promised and this will be bit cleaner ver :jisoosmh: At least it will be content either way and sth I haven't seen in kpop before :haylul:

For those who don't know about Codemiko yet, she is Twitch Vtuber who has most advanced vtuber model with bodysuit and motion cap. Most of her stuff is interviewing other twitch streamers. She uploads cut versions her youtube channel. Also the person behind Miko, Technician, is korean so that's cool.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
That’s awesome! I wonder if he’s going to talk abt Sungjins enlistment
I have no idea :jisoosmh: I'm not sure how familiar Miko is with kpop despite the person behind being korean so they might not be talking about kpop stuff that much or keep it on beginner level if they do.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mayday

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread