Coincidence? I think not (1 Viewer)

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
yeah if you check the tags page, it’s no longer there
I’ve even checked the threads I made a few days ago and they’re gone like the Red Light repack
ask marko? idk :jisoosmh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: mysteric

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I might but I’m not too worried about it tbh
Since it’s the only tag that I know of so far that’s gotten deleted, there’s probably a reason behind it
if you're ok with it then :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: mysteric

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread