- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
I hope but I feel lost xDYou can do it!![]()
I canThe next game will begin in about an hour, 3 PM PST to be exact, please let me know if you’ll be joining us.
@Yili @Tsukino @izcream @Soogi @lexus @Reverie @Vee @OnlyCalB @Abeamus @Areum101 @litc @Goldenstar @SunnyYeonnie @xtra @WinterFlower @eclipsoul
I think I can joinThe next game will begin in about an hour, 3 PM PST to be exact, please let me know if you’ll be joining us.
@Yili @Tsukino @izcream @Soogi @lexus @Reverie @Vee @OnlyCalB @Abeamus @Areum101 @litc @Goldenstar @SunnyYeonnie @xtra @WinterFlower @eclipsoul
also i'm saying this on my alt wrong accountdamnit i'm going to be alone again aren't i
The superior accountalso i'm saying this on my alt wrong account![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
also i'm saying this on my alt wrong account![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()