News College Bribery Scheme - Felicity Huffman & Lori Loughlin Among Others (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I thought rich people just made endowments to get their kids in Ivy league.
Mess
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wtf is going on
Celebs getting exposure in the worst ways (but also the best, because screw anyone who does illegal crap for their own selfish gain, regardless of "status").

AKA many 90's kids are currently shaking their heads, me included. Aunt Becky was always my fave, but now I'm just :| for shame, Lori, for shame.
I'm also not surprised, simultaneously. The world is full of crooks and selfish pricks - especially when it comes to those same people with money and status, and the ability to use it for their said selfish gain.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
1,180
Reactions Received
4,085
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Celebs getting exposure in the worst ways (but also the best, because screw anyone who does illegal crap for their own selfish gain, regardless of "status").

AKA many 90's kids are currently shaking their heads, me included. Aunt Becky was always my fave, but now I'm just :| for shame, Lori, for shame.
I'm also not surprised, simultaneously. The world is full of crooks and selfish pricks - especially when it comes to those same people with money and status, and the ability to use it for their said selfish gain.
just imagine how many more celebrities we loved are doing shit like this tho
 
  • Like
Reactions: taemkitten

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
just imagine how many more celebrities we loved are doing shit like this tho
Exactly.
I mean, after Bill Cosby and the multitude of celebs from my childhood that have already done not only illegal things (drugs, etc) but deplorable things (again, Cosby) I just....:| yep.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Crackhead
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
1,180
Reactions Received
4,085
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Exactly.
I mean, after Bill Cosby and the multitude of celebs from my childhood that have already done not only illegal things (drugs, etc) but deplorable things (again, Cosby) I just....:| yep.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
trust nobody at this point
 
  • Like
Reactions: taemkitten

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female











Both in South Korea and the USA, we are getting insane rings of corruption, money making it all go around, and disgusting crimes by selfish individuals all being unraveled as we speak.

Good.

People need to be held responsible for their shitty actions.
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread