I'll start. Best Noseblood Moment
A Administrator2 Joined 26 August 2018 Messages 0 Reactions Received 31,963 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 11 November 2019 #1 I'll start. Best Noseblood Moment Reactions: LucieBear, jasque, potato and 2 others
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 11 November 2019 #2 Best Hot Mess Reactions: mirella, jasque, potato and 2 others
A Administrator2 Joined 26 August 2018 Messages 0 Reactions Received 31,963 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 11 November 2019 #3 goyo said: Best Hot Mess Click to expand... OMG yes can I nominated X1, they are all hot and they are a mess. On topic: Best Hairflip Performance Reactions: potato, blueberries and yeji
goyo said: Best Hot Mess Click to expand... OMG yes can I nominated X1, they are all hot and they are a mess. On topic: Best Hairflip Performance
maruberry 🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈 . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 13,505 Reactions Received 41,701 Location Estonia Cards View Profile KS Coins 514 Gender Non-Binary Pronouns He/They Ship @Crackhead Wreck @DimashVirus 11 November 2019 #4 Best fall from fame I nominate Seungri Reactions: LucieBear, mirella, potato and 3 others
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,387 Reactions Received 151,400 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,595 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 11 November 2019 #5 Best drop because theres so many good ones Most hype song Reactions: mirella and potato
Mayday 🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓 . Joined 26 September 2018 Messages 8,197 Reactions Received 27,145 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 11 November 2019 #6 Most Problematic Idol Reactions: blueberries and potato
mirella ✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧ . Joined 9 November 2018 Messages 1,859 Reactions Received 13,182 Location Pacifika Website www.last.fm Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom EXO-L? Gender Female Ship @perhapz Wreck @Darjeeling 12 November 2019 #7 Best Song to Jump and Pop To Nominations: Jopping, an R&B song, an OST, a random ballad that topped the charts I sure hope Jopping wins Reactions: potato and blueberries
Best Song to Jump and Pop To Nominations: Jopping, an R&B song, an OST, a random ballad that topped the charts I sure hope Jopping wins
potato ☆ Stan Yolkie ☆ . Joined 22 May 2019 Messages 5,913 Reactions Received 28,273 Location Under the Earth Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Moa Ship @umpheri 12 November 2019 #8 mirella said: Best Song to Jump and Pop To Nominations: Jopping, an R&B song, an OST, a random ballad that topped the charts I sure hope Jopping wins Click to expand... I wholly support this idea Reactions: umpheri and mirella
mirella said: Best Song to Jump and Pop To Nominations: Jopping, an R&B song, an OST, a random ballad that topped the charts I sure hope Jopping wins Click to expand... I wholly support this idea
MinSquishy Joined 30 March 2019 Messages 5,067 Reactions Received 15,900 Location 𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Squoosh ♡ Gender Non-Binary Pronouns they / them Ship @ParkSeonghwaaa Wreck @itzybitzyblink 12 November 2019 #9 Cringiest Idol Moment. I nominate every boy group in Kpop history, BlackPink, and IOI
VillageIdiot It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues . . Joined 8 November 2018 Messages 19,193 Reactions Received 60,789 Location Tokki Topia Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,207 Fandom Toxic Gender Female Pronouns She/Her/Drama Kween Ship @Darkyoda47 12 November 2019 #10 Best Scandal
Panda . . . . Joined 24 September 2018 Messages 8,755 Reactions Received 24,302 Location Somewhere Near Bamboo Cards View Profile KS Coins 12 Fandom Starlight Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @LuhansGreenHair Wreck @Lovely_Cornchips 12 November 2019 #11 Best Sajaegi
P PWSwan . Joined 28 May 2019 Messages 1,838 Reactions Received 1,691 Location The Psycho World Cards View Profile KS Coins 13,352 12 November 2019 #12 Best New Agency