Comment a group and I'll tell you their "bias percentage" (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: litc

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
I just made up "bias percentage" but yeah basically


negative percent - their songs aren't my style
0% - never heard a song of theirs
50% - I have heard and like some of their songs
100% - i do bias this group/artist
TRCNG:sanapray::sanapray::sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
20% - from what I remember I did like their music but I haven't been keeping up if they released something new
What songs have you heard from them:pepelook:



Jisung and Hayoung released this in March, they wrote the lyrics, composed, produced, everything themselves and uploaded on their youtube, one of my fav releases this year, it was on repeat:lucastwerk::lucastwerk:

@Winter_Iz help me convert her to a Champion:queen:
 
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Yili and athenaaa

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread