- Joined
- 8 November 2018
- Messages
- 19,193
- Reactions Received
- 60,789
- Location
- Tokki Topia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 19,207
- Fandom
- Toxic
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her/Drama Kween
- Ship
Your morals are impeding on others opinions and thoughts so they aren't really morals sweetieI HAVE STRICT MORALS YOU JUST REFUSE TO CHANGE
NO! IT IS IMMORAL TO LET PEOPLE HAVE SUCH HORRIBLE BIASESYour morals are impeding on others opinions and thoughts so they aren't really morals sweetie
I'm going to stop this conversation hereNO! IT IS IMMORAL TO LET PEOPLE HAVE SUCH HORRIBLE BIASES
You are afraid of me >:(I'm going to stop this conversation here
Oh no I'm afraid of what I was about to say to youYou are afraid of me >:(
HIT MEOh no I'm afraid of what I was about to say to you
Nah I refuse to say what I was thinkingHIT ME
YOU WEAKLING CANT HANDLE THE CONSEQUENCES OF YOUR OWN THOUGHTS?Nah I refuse to say what I was thinking
What???YOU WEAKLING CANT HANDLE THE CONSEQUENCES OF YOUR OWN THOUGHTS?
I'd like to think its more of me not wanting to be meanCoward
Being nice is overratedI'd like to think its more of me not wanting to be mean
Why is everyone so boring