- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 4,129
- Reactions Received
- 12,479
- Location
- 🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
I'll accept thatTAH DAHHHHH
- Chanyeol/Kyungsoo
- Suho
- Baekhyun
- Sehun
- Chen
- Yixing
- Kai
- Xiumin
I'll accept thatTAH DAHHHHH
- Chanyeol/Kyungsoo
- Suho
- Baekhyun
- Sehun
- Chen
- Yixing
- Kai
- Xiumin
Oddly enough its easy to order them for me LOLI'll accept that![]()
I couldn't order them at all, It would be harder for meOddly enough its easy to order them for me LOL
jaehyun too low wtf sisterTHAT IS NOT THE WAY IT IS FOR ME YOU FUCK HEAD
This is sadly why I don't consider EXO to be my ultimate BG but I still consider them to be an ult fave of mineI couldn't order them at all, It would be harder for me
Welp I'm still learning about them so this is going to be messy and not at all accurateONEUS![]()
I researched them a while ago and kind of forgot my list so I'm going to partially wing it???Loona
THIS ISNT OFFICIALthank you for leaving my oppa alone![]()
THANK YOUUUUTHIS ISNT OFFICIAL
Well I barely know anything about them except their names and a bit of their personalitiesSeventeen
I would never be able to order them, I love them all so much!Well I barely know anything about them except their names and a bit of their personalities
This is probably SUPER wrong
- DK
- S.Coups
- Dino
- Vernon
- Hoshi
- Minggyu
- Joshua
- Wonwoo
- The8
- Woozi
- Jun
- Jeonghan
- Seungkwan
To others he's funny to me he's obnoxious and annoying.I would never be able to order them, I love them all so much!
I'm surprised though that Seungkwan is last because a lot of non fans usually like him a lot because he's extremely funny.