Comment a group and (1 Viewer)

baekk

🌺🌺
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
4,129
Reactions Received
12,479
Location
🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship

baekk

🌺🌺
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
4,129
Reactions Received
12,479
Location
🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I couldn't order them at all, It would be harder for me
This is sadly why I don't consider EXO to be my ultimate BG but I still consider them to be an ult fave of mine
 
  • Love
Reactions: baekk

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Welp I'm still learning about them so this is going to be messy and not at all accurate

  1. Keonhee
  2. Leedo
  3. Seonho
  4. RAVN
  5. Hwawoong
  6. Xion
This is probably hella wrong
 
  • Like
Reactions: blurryface

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I researched them a while ago and kind of forgot my list so I'm going to partially wing it???
  1. Jinsoul
  2. Chuu
  3. Haseoul
  4. Vivi
  5. Kim Lip
  6. Hyunjin
  7. Gowon
  8. Choerry
  9. Yeojin
  10. Yves
  11. Olivia Hye
  12. Heejin
doneeee
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Seventeen
Well I barely know anything about them except their names and a bit of their personalities
  1. DK
  2. S.Coups
  3. Dino
  4. Vernon
  5. Hoshi
  6. Minggyu
  7. Joshua
  8. Wonwoo
  9. The8
  10. Woozi
  11. Jun
  12. Jeonghan
  13. Seungkwan
This is probably SUPER wrong
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Well I barely know anything about them except their names and a bit of their personalities
  1. DK
  2. S.Coups
  3. Dino
  4. Vernon
  5. Hoshi
  6. Minggyu
  7. Joshua
  8. Wonwoo
  9. The8
  10. Woozi
  11. Jun
  12. Jeonghan
  13. Seungkwan
This is probably SUPER wrong
I would never be able to order them, I love them all so much! :pandalove:

I'm surprised though that Seungkwan is last because a lot of non fans usually like him a lot because he's extremely funny.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I would never be able to order them, I love them all so much! :pandalove:

I'm surprised though that Seungkwan is last because a lot of non fans usually like him a lot because he's extremely funny.
To others he's funny to me he's obnoxious and annoying.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread