Comment a song lyric and I'll write it out with my relatively pretty handwriting (2 Viewers)

Joined
17 December 2020
Messages
166
Reactions Received
293
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
g o t r o o m f o r o n e m o r e

imma slay
imma chill

i m m a k i l l
- I.M. what I.M, man. 2020

jk but your handwriting is n i c e, never had the patience to keep writing cursive, mine was too ugly and my school tHANKFULL stopped making it a requirement after elementary so :dab:
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
g o t r o o m f o r o n e m o r e

imma slay
imma chill

i m m a k i l l
- I.M. what I.M, man. 2020

jk but your handwriting is n i c e, never had the patience to keep writing cursive, mine was too ugly and my school tHANKFULL stopped making it a requirement after elementary so :dab:
1608397159268.png


We didn't HAVE to either, but I dunno.... I just had no reason to NOT write in cursive
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Do you write in korean :dubuthink:

You know what?
넌 나의 마지막 희망, my answer
You're the missing last piece

or if not

Without fail, I’m dreaming again today
As if I’m free like I’m flying in the sky
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Do you write in korean :dubuthink:

You know what?
넌 나의 마지막 희망, my answer
You're the missing last piece

or if not

Without fail, I’m dreaming again today
As if I’m free like I’m flying in the sky
Just bcs I like you, you get both. No guarantees on the standard of my Korean writing tho


1608398552625.png
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow and daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Just bcs I like you, you get both. No guarantees on the standard of my Korean writing tho


1608398552625.png
thanks!! <33 your korean is fine LOL, you got the hang of it!
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread