- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
Can you guess? PassCode
My constant mention of it may get tiring.
![]()
yes they used to be called mistress/the mistressThis one?
Was miscast used to be called The Mistress?
The group that makes songs for Kids....... according to youtube. 🤣 🤣 🤣yes they used to be called mistress/the mistress
poor of themThe group that makes songs for Kids....... according to youtube. 🤣 🤣 🤣
🤣 🤣 🤣 It's still shocking how stupid it sounds... aside from disturbing.poor of them![]()
![]()
their music is far from being for kids🤣 🤣 🤣 It's still shocking how stupid it sounds... aside from disturbing.
When I saw that for the first time, I almost fall off my chair. I was like WHAT???!!!!! 🤣 🤣 🤣their music is far from being for kidsThat killed me again xD
same but it wasn't my chairWhen I saw that for the first time, I almost fall off my chair. I was like WHAT???!!!!! 🤣 🤣 🤣