comment an artist and I'll give you a song that reminds me of them (1 Viewer)

Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
ZICOOOOOO

 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
🤣 🤣 🤣 It's still shocking how stupid it sounds... aside from disturbing.
their music is far from being for kids :haylul::lisalaugh: That killed me again xD
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Michael
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
When I saw that for the first time, I almost fall off my chair. I was like WHAT???!!!!! 🤣 🤣 🤣
same but it wasn't my chair :haylul: I almost fall off my bed :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Michael

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Ateez uwu
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread